£300 - £370 per day
3 months ago
Interim Commercial Business Analyst - £370 (Inside)
An outstanding opportunity for a Business Analyst with strong Commercial ability, to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 company, amidst huge, company-wide transformation.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions. They are focused on driving sustainability, with long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This 6-month role is paying up to £370 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), working from home and in their offices in London once restrictions ease.
In this blended Commercial and Business Analyst opportunity, you will make changes to existing business models for my client's evolving Electric Vehicle Charging portfolio.
You will work closely with Senior stakeholders on key strategic partnerships across multiple sites, identifying and analysing commercial opportunity and translating this into sales.
You will be required to visualise the portfolio within Power BI and Powerpoint, effectively demonstrating data and communicating capabilities.
- At least 5 years' professional experience within large, global companies, and experience in Real Estate incredibly advantageous.
- Strong experience in Business Development / Data Analysis in a customer-facing capacity.
- A strong understanding of Business Analysis inputs, their impact on output and relevant market research tools.
- A track record of working with large amounts of complex data, demonstrating big-picture thinking.
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly.
- Excellent skills of engagement and management across a complex set of stakeholders spanning multiple geographies, functions, and levels.
- Able to identify Commercial Advantage opportunities and create models to support, with excellent skills of presentation in Excel, Power BI and Powerpoint.
- Desirable - previous Consulting experience and ideally some experience in Electrification, Mobility or Energy industries.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.