£500 - £600 per day
5 months ago
Temporary Change Manager £600pd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Change Manager to join a world-leading, FTSE FMCG company, supporting and driving their Digital agenda, spanning E-commerce, Marketing, Demand and Manufacturing.
This role sits within a Change Management team who are instrumental to successful benefits realisation across the business. You will truly set the standard in Change Management, driving delivery alongside wider Project Management Teams and overseeing Change impacts.
This 6-month opportunity offers up to £600 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in London, once restrictions ease.
- Ensure a range of projects successfully achieve required business outcomes, through increased adoption by relevant audiences.
- Hold complete ownership over Change Plans for your particular Change Programme or Project.
- Encourage complete consistency in Change Management, with the deployment of effective frameworks, tools and templates.
- Ensure business readiness, manage and mitigate any impact and risk. Devise specific process changes to guide training and communication.
- Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships and coach and encourage key stakeholders on their role in Change.
- Collaborate to implement Change Management into overall project plans.
- Define KPIs and metrics to monitor effectiveness of Change.
- 3 years' + Change Management, specifically within technology-enabled change.
- Experience of applying Change Management practice within Global, Matrix organisations.
- Ability to successfully engage with and influence stakeholders and peers in achieving a shared goal.
- Strong skills of Change Management, Stakeholders Management, influence, communication, strategisation, coaching and leadership.
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com.