£400 - £460 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Business Analyst and Project Manager £460
An exciting interim, hybrid opportunity for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join a fast-paced Team at a time of significant corporate transformation for my FTSE 100 Energy client, in terms of both sustainability and innovative technology.
This is a contract running to the end of December, offering flexible working from home and in London (c.2 days per week), and paying between £340 and £460 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
This is a hybrid Business Analyst and Project Manager role - you will self-organise the end-to-end delivery of digital solutions, carrying out project planning, engaging with key, senior stakeholders and understanding risk.
Equally, you will work to understand business and customer requirements, capturing and exploring these, and identifying the best-fit solutions. You will carry out analysis, prioritisation, solutioning, testing and acceptance, through to delivery.
You will drive stakeholders to adopt Agile ways of working, as well as encouraging innovation and understanding the digital solutions available in the space.
This role will support central as well as regional teams and markets; you will work to understand individual needs and engage on how your Team can support these.
- Around 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst, with relevant operational experience in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Experience of relevant systems including CMSs, CRMs and Data Visualisation tools.
- The ability and gravitas to engage with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- A good understanding of project management structures and requirements, alongside an Agile, adaptable mindset and familiarity with Agile ways of working.
- A sound understanding of how data can be utilised effectively to influence decision-making.
- Ideally, an understanding of Data and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Advantageous would be some experience in consulting.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org