£150 - £224 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Applications Support Lead £224
An exciting opportunity for an interim Applications Support Lead, to join a fast-paced Digital and Technology team within a global, FTSE 100 FMCG company.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £224 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based flexible working from home and in London.
My client's Digital and Technology Team have recently undergone a large restructure and this role will provide key support both in terms of Business as Usual and project work.
This role will focus primarily on Salesforce, as well as other, broad IT systems.
- Act as the central Point of Contact for maintenance of applications, BAU, application operations and high-level incidences.
- Work closely with Development Teams to assess and organise timelines.
- Support a projects for the implementation of Salesforce multi-factor identification.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels on the decommissioning of legacy applications and bringing new applications online.
- Work with Vendor Teams to identify any potential bottle-necks.
- Collaborate with the Procurement Team to review current contracts and drive continuous improvement.
- Take part in regular reviews with stakeholders on applications supported.
- Strong overview of the Salesforce platform, particularly Sales and Service Cloud.
- 2-3 years' experience in an Application Lead role.
- Good, broad overview of IT systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Ability to work in an Agile way.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions email email@example.com