£250 - £275 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Accounts Assistant.
This will be an interim contract offering up to £275 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Royston - home working will be available.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Accounts Assistant will undertake a range of duties within the accounts function assisting with the day to day running of the Precious Metals Management accounts department.
- Prepare, input and organise approval of daily payments
- Maintain a small purchase ledger
- Assist with Sales Ledger cash allocation
- Chase outstanding debtors
- Organise inter-company payments
- Review and analyse costs
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Assist with Cash forecasting
- Assist with month end duties including reconciliations and input of period end journals
- Continuous review of the credit position of our trading counterparties
- Provide cover for other members of the team as necessary
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- AAT or other accounting qualification
- Significant relevant accounts experience
- Computer literate with experience of MS packages including Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience of accounting software e.g. SAP/SAGE/JDE
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.