£65000 - £70000 per annum + Company Car & Bonus
about 1 month ago
IT Procurement Manager - £65,000 - £70,000 + Company Car + Bonus
Role: Technology Procurement Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Company Car + Bonus
Location: Fully Flex (London based Business)
For anyone looking to join a positive company where the focus is to make a difference, be brilliant and be a part of success then this is the right move for you.
This company have a rich history, are one of the longest standing businesses in the world, with a proven track record of putting customers first and delivering first class service this opportunity is one that is going to be snapped up!
The ideal candidate will have IT/tech procurement manager experience of Cloud, Storage and Hosting within the Infrastructure category. (Total spend of up to £400m per year)
- Accountable for managing the accounts of senior internal customers in the business areas serviced by the technology category.
- You will need to understand what their business drivers and needs are in the context of the company strategy, agreeing how they can be most effectively met and advocating effective use of procurement resources.
- Work alongside Senior Procurement Managers to make most effective use of the resources available across the procurement functions through a 'pooled resource' way of working.
- Lead the category team in the development and implementation of a procurement Category Strategy for Technology goods.
- Your role will be to lead, motivate, support and develop individuals in the category team.
- Promote a culture of performance management and continuous improvement, whilst also challenging and guiding the team to ensure the timely development of effective procurement strategies that maximise financial and non-financial value delivery.
- Provide expert negotiation guidance and support to maximise value delivery or mitigate risk across the category.
- Your role will be to provide other category data and insights where required in order to drive value or mitigate business risk, whilst supporting and assuring that all Construction & Property contract appointments.
- You will need to be Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MCIPS) qualified.
- Extensive, proven experience in procurement roles.
- Track record of developing, building buy-in to and implementing compelling Category Strategies (preferably in the IT/technology category).
- Experience of managing multiple projects/project strands at once and working at pace to challenging deadlines.
- Skilled in program & change management and can demonstrate application.
- Effective problem solver with demonstrable experience in formal and informal contractual and commercial issue resolution in areas of strategic or critical importance.
- Is a proven negotiator and has been trained in negotiation principles and a track record of savings delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to lead in cross-functional teams and confidently operate at Director and senior levels with internal business and suppliers
- Track record of value delivery through the development of effective Category Strategies and the application of strategic sourcing methodology.
- Degree level with relevant post graduate experience and/or qualifications.
- Generous holiday entitlement, increasing with years completed service.
- Company pension scheme with competitive contribution rates.
- Company Share Schemes - partnership and matching share offer.
- Family friendly support - enhanced maternity pay, paternity leave, adoption leave, shared parental leave and childcare vouchers.
- Discounts and offers - there are more than 800 offers to help you save on things like groceries, days out, holidays and your household bills*.
- Supportive and generous company sick pay.
- Access to our Feeling First Class service, providing both mental and physical wellbeing support.
- Lifestyle benefits - You can purchase a car, bike, home technology or mobile phone, or choose from a range of health benefits and insurance products. You make regular payments from your salary, and so could save on tax*.
- Financial support - information and services to help you manage debt and grow your financial knowledge, with debt consolidation & savings plans*
- Your peace of mind with - Healthcare Cash Plan, Dental Cover, Additional Life (life insurance) & Additional Life Partner, Hospital & Death Benefit Plans; Voluntary Critical illness & Voluntary Critical illness Partner.
- Free & discounted company products - free keep safe & redirection, partner discounts.
If you feel you are right for the role, apply and I will be in touch soon!