£40000 - £50000 per annum + Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join on of the UK's most recognisable FMCG brands currently in the midst of corporate transformation and embracing cutting edge trends in the Digital, IT and Technology space. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an ambitious candidate demonstrating experience gained in an IT Procurement role.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Head of IT Procurement with a portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on the software, infrastructure, managed services and outsourcing category space. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Major Projects team with high value, complex contracts.
The role forms a key part of a delivery focused team with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to support multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate broad IT Procurement experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, transformational environment
- Strong analytical skill-set with good Excel knowledge
- Demonstrates a good grasp of stakeholder management
- Ideally Degree qualified and currently studying towards CIPS