Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000 - €45000 per annum + extensive benefits
2 months ago
My client, are rapidly expanding construction consultancy are looking for a Sustainability Project Manager to join their team. The consultancy shape sustainability strategy for multiple corporate clients. With a period of huge growth predicted over the next year, this is the perfect time to join the company to help shape it in the future.
Role: Sustainability Project Manager
Salary: up to €45K+package
The individual will be ambitious and hungry to get stuck into the role. The role offers fantastic management exposure across multiple projects at one time, and the opportunity to have a key part within a business.
- Manage multiple projects and work streams at one time to standardise project processes.
- Manage a team of consultants to ensure all projects are completed on time to a high standard.
- Managing budgets, prioritising spend and liaise with senior management on this.
- Speak Dutch.
- Be willing to travel to clients at least once per week.
- Have previous experience within consulting.
- Have a strong interest or background in sustainability, understanding why this is important in the corporate world.
- Have previous experience managing a team.
For more information on the role, please apply to this advert or contact Olivia Bray on 01483213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.