City of London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
Our client, an international consultancy and project developer currently undergoing a large acquisition, is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to contribute to the overall consultancy function and take responsibility for managing and delivering a range of carbon and sustainability projects.
Salary: £30-38k + benefits (dependent on experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in conducting product carbon footprints and Life Cycle Assessments
- Good working knowledge of LCA software such as GaBi
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change and sustainability
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis
If this sounds like you, please either apply for this advert or send your CV to email@example.com with your availability for an introductory call.