£60000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
Supply Chain Business Partner
Our client a Major Global FMCG organisation are seeking an experienced Supply Chain transformation Project individual. This is an exciting business and opportunity to secure a role as Global Supply Business Partner taking the lead in Global Supply Chain Transformation Projects and ensuring implementation, which would include robust processes and procedures including research on the latest developments in digital Supply Chain.
- Develop a list of Supply Chain implementation projects, which have clear business cases and ensure that there is funding and provision for investment.
- Work across the Supply Chain function globally ensuring alignment to the supply chain processes and procedures
- Provide strategic, tactical and execution leadership in all aspects of business transformation in Supply Chain.
- providing strategic, tactical and execution leadership in all aspects of business transformation in Supply Chain.
- Be a pivotal contact for thought leadership as it pertains to the future digital Supply Chain; ensuring that this brings future thinking to the strategic plans
- Build a 3-5 year roadmap for the Supply Chain and ensure that this is aligned with the Supply & Procurement stakeholders
- Develop the Supply Chain transformation plan which will include project delivery covering financial projects globally across the Supply Chain
- Develop and implement a business case for the Supply Chain Project
- Act as the focal point for Global Projects, the role holder will be the principle business partner working on business cases
- Develop Market led projects -the Global business partner will act in an overall governance role, ensuring market projects have business cases, and that priorities are taken at a Global Supply level.
- Experience of running Major Global Supply Chain Transformation Projects within a Matrix organization
- Excellent stakeholder, communication and ability to influence
- Ability to travel to meet stakeholders, this will be on a global basis
- Engage with Supply Chain Team and stakeholders with regards to project requirements and delivery
- Ability to work and deliver with and through others in a multifunctional team supporting project roles located in multiple locations and time zones
- Good understanding of Supply business process, experience
- Experience shaping compelling business case for change and quantify cost and benefits
- Ability to bring Outside-In Thinking to the strategy, with an inquisitive mind that relishes research on latest developments in Digital Supply Chain and use of technology to deliver value.