£35 - £40 per hour
4 months ago
One of the world's leading defence, security and aerospace companies is seeking a Supply Chain Security Analyst to act as a key player in the delivery of their Supply Chain Cyber Security programme.
As Supply Chain Security Analyst, you will be engaged in the business supplier lifecycle, undertaking business analysis, audit and assurance and compliance enforcement. The jobholder will liaise with customers and partners across the whole business as well as traveling to various sites across the UK.
The role is initially offered as a 6 month contract, with the strong likelihood of a 6 month extension. For the right person, there is even the possibility of securing a permanent position.
This is a high profile assignment within a FTSE 100 powerhouse, offering you the chance to elevate your profile, utilise and augment every aspect of your skill set, and advance your career to the next level.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Supply Chain / Information Security / Cyber Security, ideally gained within Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas or other 'heavy engineering' industries.
- Exposure to Risk Management and Audit/Assurance, including knowledge of ISO or equivalent.
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong academic profile - as a minimum, a Batchelor's degree in a related IT discipline (e.g. Information Security / Cyber Security) or Procurement & Supply Chain. Higher qualifications and specific accreditations such as CISM or CISSP are highly desirable.
- Capable of obtaining SC Clearance (current SC Clearance an advantage).
Due to screening requirements, applications are restricted to British Citizens only.