£300 - £375 per day
3 months ago
An Excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Quality Leader to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world-famous Blue-Chip bespoke manufacturing organisation. This is on an interim bases on a contract lasting at least until the end of the year, based in Staffordshire paying between £300 p/d-£375 p/d.
Your responsibilities include:
- Attend actively and participate in project Design & Gate reviews.
- Lead & conduct RCA/8D investigation's as necessary.
- Co-ordinate compliance to supply chain process & successful delivery for project scope equipment.
- Lead & conduct RCA/8D's investigation's as necessary.
- Ensure that the appropriate processes, including project management processes are used across the supply chain.
- Ensure that contractual quality requirement to project deliverables are fully understood and strictly followed by the Project Team.
- Support PM to define with the Project Team the project targets and KPI.
- Communicating program status, issues, risks, plans, etc. from the supply chain to Project Manager.
- Proactively support Project Teams and give training in quality tools and methods.
Candidates should show a strong history of working in the supply chains of large matrix organisations of similar complexity.
If this position is of interest, please apply to the role now, and if you have any questions please email Jamie Mackinlay at jamie.mackinlay@1st-executive.