Supply Chain Modelling Analyst, Athens Greece, €40k + package
€30000 - €40000 per annum + bonus + package
6 months ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Modelling Analyst
Salary: up to €40,000+ package
Location: Athens, Greece - hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, globally leading manufacturing company, one of the foremost leaders in their field.
Exciting opportunity for a data analyst to play a key role in strategic Network Design Modelling across transport, logistics, inventory and warehousing. You'll be responsible for the management of data to feed into the SC tooling to drive network, transport and inventory optimisation.
This is an EU-wide analyst role to work across supply chain, logistics and transport. This data will then power the network optimisation tool SC Analyst. Looking for someone that not only is good with data analytics, cleansing data etc, though also someone that wants to be involved within the bigger project, work with the broader team and be really eager to progress within the company.
This person will be reporting to the SC Modelling Manager and offers significant progression opportunities
- 2-3+ years of experience.
- Analytic skills - strong with data, ideally within SC, transport, logistics, inventory
- Someone with curiosity to know what the numbers mean in the real world and immerse yourself across the breadth of projects
- Someone that works well as part of a team solves problems and tackles challenges
- Desire to train others, learn more and progress in the business