Up to £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Supply Chain Manager - Engineering (45K)
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognized Defense/ Aerospace/ Engineering company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for Supply Chain Managers within Engineering to work on a number of key account contracts in London.
Looking for a Supply Chain Manager to work on a number of large client contracts. These roles will be based on site at the client's location, and will work closely with them.
The core duties & responsibilities are:
- Reporting into a Head of Procurement
- Working on several large bids/contracts
- Specifically looking after end to end supply chain creation
- Interfacing directly with client and stakeholders (includes Operational, H&S, QS teams on the ground)
- Will be examining contract to see where compliance is lacking and will ensure proper processes are established and contract terms are updated
- Making cost reductions/savings
- Significant supply chain experience across relevant industries
- Ability to deliver savings through cost reduction techniques
- Ability to drive contract compliance, ensuring processes are in place
- Experience in Engineering/ Defence industries
- Desirable experience working in a multi faceted team
- Ideally Degree or CIPS qualified
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the Engineering/ Defence space.