£68000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
Supply Chain Manager - Cambridgeshire
A leading aerospace & defence company are going through a transformation to become much agile and forward thinking, based in Cambridgeshire, are looking to attract a Supply Chain Manager. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be managing the end to end supply chain on whilst supporting the Supply Chain Director in establishing and developing the group's strategy and capabilities.
Role: Supply Chain Manager
- Leadership and development of the Supply Chain function including the development of technology, , continuous improvement and improving performance.
- Lead, coach and develop the supply chain
- Dealing with all issues relating to the Purchase to Pay process. Carry out staff appraisals and develop capability always ensuring resources meet the needs of the business.
- Your duties will also include forecasting, inventory management and supplier management - plus proactively managing/ mitigating customs and duties.
- Represent purchasing function at meeting with board/senior manager
- To liaise and work closely with all other Company departments including Quality, Commercial, Design, Planning, Marketing, Production and Manufacturing to ensure that the department's efforts are directed towards satisfying the needs of the internal customer and for overall company gain
- 8 - 10+ years' experience in supply chain across High Tech or similar complex global industries.
- Demonstrative experience of leading the full end to end supply chain activities
- Educated to degree level / CIPS qualified
- Experience in coaching, leading and upskilling direct reports
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and able to develop relationships internally as well as external partners
If you are interested in discussing further, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below.