neg plus excellent package
7 months ago
Supply Chain Manager
1st Executive has been selected to work with one of the world's leading manufacturers of products and services, who are highly profitable and undergoing significant growth.
Now seeking a Supply Chain Manager to become part of their growing team, you will report directly the EU Supply Chain Director, managing a team of 25 to 30 supply chain professionals with 4 direct reports, and taking responsibility for the delivery of operational supply chain activities, customer service levels and stock availability of products within the European Region.
This is a key role in a Brownfield situation, where you will be involved in implementing processes and procedures within the supply chain function as it grows and develops, offering progression and opportunity for the right individual in this role.
Key duties include:
- Support the Supply Chain team providing operational leadership
- Implement robust end to end Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Build strong relationships with operations teams and stakeholders
- Lead and drive continuous improvement within the Supply Chain function
- Lead Supplier Management activities, looking for opportunities to increase the flexibility and responsiveness of the supply chain
- Build strong supplier relationships managing inventory control through performance management and supplier issue resolution
- Operate a highly effective Product Lifecycle Management process
- Maintain high levels of Data Process Management, implementing new processes where necessary
- Lead cross-functional projects as required and manage supply chain risk
- Experience of managing and developing a high performing team
- Ability to adopt a 'hands on approach' when required as the business grows and develops
- Strong experience of implementing processes and procedures within the supply chain on a UK and European basis
- You will ideally have a background of working within an FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Regulated environment
- Strong experience of implementing end to end Supply Chain Processes and Procedures
- Ensure strong supplier and internal stakeholder relationships are at the forefront of all operations
- Experience of managing multiple projects
Please send your CV directly to email@example.com