£300 - £345 per day
11191 - 2602_1519631510
3 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a leading defence contractor in Hertfordshire who are looking to bring a Supply Chain Architect on board. The role is for a 6 month Interim contract, involving lots of European travel and revolves around market and competitor analysis, supplier performance, and domain knowledge advising. An exciting opportunity to work with industry pioneers, and leaders who will support you throughout the project
- 'Supply Chain Architect'
- Generation of domain knowledge packs covering; current industrial architectures, supplier capability & performance, technology roadmaps and company demand.
- Undertaking market and competitor analysis
- Stakeholder management to Department Head level
- Analysing supplier capability and performance and reporting this in order to determine the shape of future supply chain programmes.
- Generation of market and competitor analysis by domain, looking beyond our existing supply chain and worldwide in support of export campaigns.
- Supporting current and future programmes with sourcing and offload strategies by providing the supply chain and industrial knowledge base
- The primary objective of the role is to work within, and lead, multinational and multidisciplinary co-ordinated teams to generate and maintain knowledge of the clients and product.
- Extensive European travel required (Expenses paid)
- Understanding of Global Supply Chains
- Engineering or Defence background
- SAP skills (pref.)
- Commercial understanding
- Degree (pref.)
- Security Cleared (or recently lapsed clearance as minimum)