£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
8 months ago
The role itself is for a Supply Chain and compliance Manager based in London working on the UBS account. This role is based in the heart of London's financial district, and last week the building won the "sustainability building of the year"
The roles aim will be to implement rigid compliance and governance procedures ensuring all existing and future contracts are both complaint and commercially viable. The role will encourage independence. A strong focus on innovation and cost reduction to be essential. Short term you will be assessing the situation, ensuring all suppliers are compliant and essentially managing the governance of FM contracts.
- CIPS and Degree desirable
- 2-5 years experience in Hard FM
- Experience in Hard FM or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Tender and procurement negotiation
- Experience in contract management (SRM)
- Examples of cost reduction through contract
- Experience in compliance implementation