£25000 - £30000 per annum + Competitive package
5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity offering fantastic personal development for a career driven Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading FTSE 100 company in Royston, Hertfordshire. The selected candidate will be to learn and develop an expertise in a wide variety of Supply chain and production control processes and systems providing support and cover as well as participating in projects to deliver significant business process improvement.
The Jobholder will support the Production Control Team in ensuring the effective planning and coordination of manufacturing resources, the efficient supply and control of materials and products. Communicating effectively with manufacturing and Commercial team to ensure customer satisfaction and sound inventory control.
The Jobholder will support the Advanced Supply chain function in the implementation of Supply Chain Business improvement projects.
This role will report to the supply chain planning manager, supporting the global optimisation of metal flows and the implementation of supply Chain best practice.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation, communication and monitoring of Production and capacity plans.
- Reporting and analysis of KPI's
- Provide assistance to the advanced supply chain team in the implementation of Supply chain improvement projects.
- Analysis, reporting and monitoring of customer requirements, liaison with operations, shipping and commercial teams to ensure Customer expectations are fully met.
- Participation and Support of the Sales and Operations planning process.
- Monitoring and control of raw material requirements expedite with vendors and liaison with purchasing team as required.
- Support the collection of data, analysis and reporting of Key performance indicators.
- Measure, monitor and report inventory levels, identify inventory errors and support the root cause analysis and identification of corrective action, support inventory control activities in driving Inventory reduction.
- Coordinating daily shipments and managing the return of precious metal to external refining partners
- Co-ordination of assay exchange and umpire settlements.
- Support and develop the existing external refining systems and procedures.
- Effective administration and organisation of the all aspects of the External refining activities
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain methodologies
- Significant experience with databases, Excel, Word, VBA, Sharepoint and SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- Ability to gain results through influence and persuasion as well as direct control
- Must be able to work using your own initiative
- Working well with people and part of cross functional team is crucial.
- Communicate clearly
- Organised and structured approach to work