£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
A leading global manufacturing company is expanding and looking to attract a Supply Chain Analyst! As the Supply Chain Procurement Analyst, you will identify opportunities for process development within the supply chain operation and will play a key role in supporting the development of Supply Chain Business processes and systems.
Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: Up to £35k + Competitive Benefits Package
- Analyse large / complex spend / financial data sets
- Support the development and Implementation of Production Control systems. Utilising a variety of platforms
- Support the development and Implement of the S&OP process
- Analyse Supply chain processes and identify business improvement opportunities
- Design, specify, develop and implement process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (Finance, Business, or Engineering desired. Masters desired)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience within the Automotive; FMCG and / or Chemical Industry
- Familiarity with purchasing and supply chain
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.