£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager capable of driving the performance of a portfolio of business critical IT & Technology suppliers? Our client, a market leading FTSE 250, seek to recruit an SRM to compliment the continued growth of the organisations Procurement function, whilst providing expert support to an IT function undertaking significant change/transformation under the guidance of a newly appointed CTO.
The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of IT & Technology suppliers, designing and implementing SLA's to deliver value, performance and efficiency for the CTO:
- The SRM will utilise key relationships with the Supply Market to deliver insight, innovation and new ways of thinking for the IT function
- Operating as a dedicated Procurement & SRM business partner to the IT function, the jobholder will act as a conduit between the suppliers and the business unit to ensure that maximum value is extracted from both key (& potential) suppliers
- The SRM will demonstrate deep IT & Technology knowledge, with an awareness of market trends and innovation with specific awareness of Cloud based technologies
Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment. The role will encompass the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation.
Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management demonstrating exposure to the IT & Technology supply market
- Ability to design and implement appropriate performance measures (SLA's / KPI's)
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified