£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Are you a supplier relationship manager capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical (non-IT) suppliers? Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, seek to recruit an additional Supplier Manager following continued growth of their SRM capability.
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical services suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment. Also, it is expected that the jobholder help to implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- The role will encompass the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation. Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - demonstrating experience of driving savings through in-life contract negotiations
- Ability to design and implement appropriate performance measures (SLA's / KPI's)
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Degree and MCIPS qualified