£55000 - £58000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Role: IT Supplier Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £58K + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Location: London, UK based + Flex Working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undertaking significant transformation, moving the dial from a risk adverse business to a commercially driven organisation where Procurement & SRM are at the forefront of the organisations strategy to drive value and reduce costs for both internal and external customers alike. A great position for someone who has experience gained in a traditional Supplier Management, SRM or Vendor Manager capacity.
The role is London based with flexible working arrangements.
Role: - IT technology
You will join a newly created IT Procurement & SRM team, helping design, develop and stand-up a new commercial supplier management model that will drive commercial value across engagement with all 3rd party Technology vendors. The team support a 3rd party spend portfolio of c£250m spanning 3 distinct areas:
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Mainframe, Telecoms and IT Security
- Digital - AI, Machine Learning and FinTech
- Software & Services - both Colleague and Customer facing Software and Applications
This is an exciting opportunity for you to provide expert IT Supplier Relationship Management support to the CIO function; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse organisation are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. In turn you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of high profile, Tier 1 IT & Technology suppliers, seeking opportunities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CIO level.
You will be demonstrate;
- Experience gained in a traditional Supplier Management, SRM or Vendor Manager capacity
- Demonstrable experience of driving value and commercial benefit from IT & technology Vendors (Microsoft, IBM, BT etc)
- Experience gained in the design, development and implementation of SRM tools, process and policy
Experience gained in complex, multi business unit, organisations
- Excellent examples of engaging and influencing IT stakeholders, up to and including CIO level
A great time to join a newly formed team on a fantastic journey! Click to apply