€55000 - €65000 per annum + Package
11 months ago
Supplier Quality Manager - Belgium/Netherlands
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leader Oil and Gas specialist who are looking for a Supplier Quality Management Specialist located in either Belgium, or the Netherlands.
The key focus of this role is pulling together the audit programme, leading it and the relevant audit teams through the audits, feeding back results and findings internally and developing action points to rectify issues.
This role will involve travel around 50% of the time.
- Lead audit teams consisting of quality and technical auditors for supplier site assessments as requested
- This includes resource coordination, collection and evaluation of evidence, report writing and compilation, problem investigation, and conflict resolution among other audit-related tasks.
- Plan, manage, and schedule the overall audit program to ensure that supplier assessments are performed in a consistent, timely, professional and high quality manner and that all documentation such as Assessment Reports and supplier database records meet the needs of the business
- Assist the team to develop a non-conformance reporting & collection process to monitor suppliers' ongoing performance
- Work with suppliers to improve their quality systems, processes and performance
- Lead the initiative to develop and manage the supplier score cards
- Develop supplier relationships based on introducing and embedding a Quality improvement culture
- Put in place corrective action activities for suppliers' product / service quality related issues.
- Strong background in quality management systems and processes
- Fluent English and Dutch (German will be advantageous)
- Experienced in supplier quality management and supplier development with extensive experience working as a supplier quality engineer or specialist
- Sound hands-on experience as lead auditor auditing supplier's manufacturing sites
- Proficiency in use of quality control tools (FMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flow Diagrams, 8D, 5-Why, Statistical Process Control etc), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Sound manufacturing experience in advanced industries preferably automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical etc
- Proficient in supplier assessment report writing
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time globally
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Manager - Belgium/Netherlands role, then please do give me a call today on +441483 212183