£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
24 days ago
Subcontracts Manager - £70K + £5K Car Allowance + Benefits Package
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Subcontracts Manager to join one of the world's most prolific FM providers, to bolster their most highly-anticipated year of contracts to date. This is an exciting time to join an organisation undertaking a significant procurement transformation under the direction of a new Global CPO.
The role will require you to be responsible for the management of Subcontracts across FM spend throughout a variety of industry sectors, ensuring that KPI's / SLA's / Reporting Obligations are implemented to uphold the integrity of work carried out.
You will be required to travel to individual client sites 2/5 days a week and manage stakeholders on-site, being able to engage and converse with them to uphold the needs of the business.
The Successful Candidate will be able to:
- Ensure governance, project process, risk management, supply chain readiness and commercial management of Subcontractors is achieved and enhanced.
- Ensure that requirements are executed in accordance with end customer requirements including; cost, quality, timeliness of delivery and communication requirements.
- Subcontractor performance management
- Deliver measurable savings through both Local and Regional sourcing.
- Demonstrate experience of contract mobilisation and de-mobilisation, spanning both new clients and new suppliers.
- Ideally demonstrate experience of supporting "bid" teams - linking up the sales staff with the suppliers to ensure tenders and proposals are fit for purpose.
- Demonstrate some experience of re-mobilising existing sites that don't have formal contracts in place - demonstrating to stakeholders the risks associated with ad-hoc supplier usage implementing SLA's/KPI's/Reporting obligations etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to this application or contact email@example.com including your CV within the email.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!