£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Package
12 days ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Company who are focused on optimising and managing supply chains, who are currently on the lookout for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their procurement team.
- Develop and align category sourcing strategies in line with overall company strategy
- Sourcing food such as meat, fish and dairy as well as packaging on a global buying basis
- Negotiate supplier agreements and contracts in partnership with key stakeholders
- Proactively manage and execute category and supplier cost saving opportunities
- Manage assured supply and risk across all categories
- Demonstrable purchasing experience involving supplier negotiations and contract drafting
- Demonstrable experience in managing strategic sourcing projects
- Ability to work under pressure within an international environment
- Willingness to travel
- Preferably degree qualified
I will shortly be submitting CV's to the client. To ensure your inclusion, please apply or email a CV to email@example.com for confidential consideration.