£75000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
28 days ago
Strategic Procurement Lead (Marketing) - £95K
We're currently recruiting for Strategic Procurement Lead (Marketing) - this is an outstanding opportunity for you to influence and shape the future of Marketing, Media, Communications and Research consumption, driving a strategy which is based on quality and ROI, rather than price! This is a key role, supporting the single largest buyer of media services in the UK, working for a forward-thinking Central Government organisation, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to directly influence the lives of your family and friends by generating significant commercial benefit and value creation for taxpayers and the UK economy.
The Strategic Procurement Lead will;
- Utilise Procurement, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Market Insight, Thought Leadership and Stakeholder engagement & influencing skills to truly shape the way in which key stakeholders, spanning 18 business units, consume Marketing, Media, Communications and Research solutions
- Develop a "Business Partner" mentality, through which you will provide valuable commercial expertise, challenging the "status quo" presenting value creation opportunities that directly impact future Media and Marketing strategy for the UK Government
- Continue to open doors and influence the wider public sector market, helping organisations as varied as Universities and Charities achieve commercial excellence when engaging with suppliers across the Marketing, Media, Communications and Research categories
- Deliver a truly strategic role, utilising support from a dedicated team to deliver sourcing projects via the Bravo e-sourcing platform
As the successful candidate, you will ideally demonstrate full lifecycle procurement, category management and supplier relationship management (SRM) experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing procurement / category strategies across Marketing, Media, Communications & Research.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering innovative sourcing solutions which challenge the "status quo" and drive commercial value creation
- Track record of designing business cases and delivering market insight and thought leadership to senior stakeholders, operating in a "business partner" capacity
- Excellent academic pedigree.
Please call Samir Zargar directly on 01483 212 192 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.