£550 - £600 per day
10 months ago
Are you an experienced, senior procurement sourcing professional looking for your next challenge? Are you interested in working for one of the most interesting, diverse organisations globally, who have an award-winning, best-in-class procurement function? 1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 Oil and Gas supermajor, who are looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist within their 'EMEA Regional Sourcing Team' - pre-dominantly working across HR, Professional services and Property category spends.
'The EMEA Regional Sourcing Team' is responsible for the development and execution of sourcing and negotiation strategies, leading end-to-end execution of sourcing across a wide range of indirect categories; mitigating risk and realising best value for the business.
Your key accountabilities:
- Responsible for full sourcing process including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process.
- Lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Undertake due diligence in mitigating all external supply risk from supplier selection through to contract execution.
- Actively manage sourcing projects to conclusion using project tracking technology, updating in a timely manner to support reporting requirements.
- Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to the company.
- Support and enable a high performing team through sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- A proven track record in strategic sourcing of complex, global category projects is absolutely necessary.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills/experience across a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Project management skills/experience, managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experienced sourcing professional
- Blue chip/Matrix background
- Strategic mindset
- Strong contract management skills
- Prior experience of e-sourcing (e.g. Ariba)
- Significant experience of procuring indirect services
- Project management skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities, and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and highly motivated self-starter
If you think this position could be a good fit for you, please apply to this role with the most up to date CV that you have. If you wish to ask any questions, feel free to call Elliot Fisher at Elliot.email@example.com