£600 - £700 per day
3 months ago
An opportunity to join a world leading Financial Services firm has arisen as a Sourcing Manager within HR and Contingent Labour, as well as some parts of Professional Services. This is paying a fantastic rate between £600-700 per day, on a 6 month initial contract which is likely to extend.
The main part of this role is to run the end to end tender sourcing process from start to finish and implementation for an MSP on a global scale. This role is very much hands on so if you are still directly involved in sourcing in these areas then this could certainly be a fantastic opportunity for you.
There are 3 phases for this project:
- Developing the business case, to obtain approval to proceed for an RFP
- Running the full end to end tender
- Implementing the MSP, post RFP completion.
Essential required experience includes:
- End to end sourcing experience
- Category experience within HR, Contingent Labour and Professional Services
- Brokering deals with an MSP or an RPO
- Working on a global scale
This role is absolutely vital for this organisation, it will involve travel between a few sites when needed. If you are interested, please apply for the role and if you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.