€50000 - €70000 per annum + Package
29 days ago
Are you interested in progressing your career within Procurement and want to take on the challenge of managing the sourcing of business crucial, multi-million euro projects? My client, a multinational Food and Beverage organisation, is looking for 3 new CAPEX Sourcing Managers to join an exciting business who are in the process of cementing procurement as the driver behind their continued growth.
Located throughout the Netherlands, the role of Sourcing Manager for CAPEX involves end to end sourcing and project delivery across several fields, including engineering, civils product manufacturing and packaging to name a few; as well as the opportunity to work in a truly cross functional environment and challenge stakeholders of all levels from across the business.
- Lead all end to end sourcing activities, manipulating the procurement strategy to deliver projects across multiple sites
- Identify strategic partners and opportunities, building relationships across all levels of the business and engaging both new and existing suppliers
- Focus primarily on the TCO of all projects, in keeping with the business' 10-year plan and goals on sustainability
- Experience delivering projects and achieving TCO savings in a strategic sourcing capacity
- Ability to work autonomously, and make decisions in confidence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to travel within the role where necessary
- You will be given the freedom to make decisions autonomously and to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- You will be pushed to progress within the business; whether in the CAPEX category or elsewhere
- You will be working in a collegial, apolitical company, who can genuinely demonstrate a history of investing in their staff's growth, both personally and professionally
- You will be working for an organisation that has tangible social and environmental goals, where all employees buy into the work that goes in to helping their customers and the communities they serve