£56000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
6 months ago
Our client a Major Global Organisation are seeking and experienced analyst who will be involved in daily sourcing activities including portfolio and system maintenance, pricing review, and inventory management. The analyst will also be responsible for gathering information, performing product and supplier research and analysing data to prepare recommendations for product and supplier sourcing.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations.
- Performs analysis that informs tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit related to source programs
- Support the bid review process including preparing bid packets, validating bids, identifying share shifts, pricing and contracting review and issuing award letters.
- Execute the accurate and efficient set-up of new products, maintenance of existing products, system pricing, supplier shipping terms & conditions, and coordination of promotional purchases.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or product management
- Product sourcing and / or buying experience preferred; especially in pharmaceuticals
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision