City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
Snr Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) - £85K
Our client, a "High-Tech" FTSE 250 organisation, based in Central London, seeks to recruit an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology. This is a newly created role forming playing a critical role within a Procurement Transformation programme led by a newly appointed CPO.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by developing a Centre of Excellence (CoE) model, the jobholder will operate in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse Technology group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience gained in complex, multi divisional organisations - ideally with some international operations
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified