City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits
2 months ago
Location: London (City)
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the continued growth and development of a newly created Global Supplier Relationship Management function. The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) will play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology, creating a centre of excellent capability to ensure a consistent approach to the management of over 25000 3rd party suppliers.
You will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing over 25000 3rd party suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management, spanning both indirect and IT / Technology suppliers across a spend base of £1bn +.
This is a challenging, interesting and high profile role with exposure to senior stakeholders in the Bank. Key to your success in this role will be the ability to drive innovation and commercial opportunities from the external supply base in order to support the broader Cost Management agenda.
- You will demonstrate a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- You will demonstrate experience gained in a complex, 'blue-chip', environment
- You will have demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- You will possess advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally you will present a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
- Financial Services experience will be beneficial, but is by no means essential
- Ideally Degree qualified
To learn more about this exciting opportunity within a global Financial Services client please call Jack Williams on 01483 213316.