Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€100000 - €125000 per annum + + 12k car + 20% bonus
7 months ago
Role: Senior Procurement Category Manager - Ingredients
Salary: Up to €125k + 20% bonus + €12k car allowance + family private medical
Location: Dublin, Ireland - flexible working
Relocation Opportunity: Relocation package of €5k euros per person, ie, a family of 4 would receive €20k
***You will need to move to/live in Ireland for this role ***
Excellent greenfield opportunity to join a forward looking, globally leading FMCG company that has secured significant investment to achieve solid growth.
Our client is looking to hire the best in the business, so if you have global experience and you're looking for a role where you'll lead on strategy and direction, this could be the role for you. You'll report into the Global Procurement Director and be responsible for all aspects of the Ingredients Category, globally.
Scope of role:
- Conduct industry deep-dive analysis to provide proactive insight to sourcing strategy.
- Develop & refine the procurement processes
- Define best sourcing procurement process
- Negotiate and develop long-term relationships with strategic suppliers
- Legal Contracting & contract administration
- Acquire and be able to communicate market knowledge for the industries in which the vendors participate
- Manage the resolution of all suppliers driven quality issues
- Lead and drive "Make vs. Buy" analysis to optimize costs and efficiencies
- Be accountable for compliance on Corporate Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory efforts
You will have:
- Significant leadership experience in ingredients, or, other similar commodities such as cocoa, flavourings, sugar etc
- Experience within large, international companies
- Strong and proven stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of internal and external audiences and settings
- Strong analytical and financial skills to support procurement operations and strategies
- Experience with SAP is preferred
If interested, please apply ASAP.