£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Role: Snr IT Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM)
Salary: Up to £80K + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Location: Flexible - UK Wide
Our client is a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit an experienced IT & Technology Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology whilst managing a portfolio of buiness critical, Tier 1 IT suppliers
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
In turn the jobholder will be tasked with managing a portfolio of buiness critical, Tier 1 IT suppliers - seeking opporutnities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CIO level.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience of managing Tier 1 IT suppliers such as IBM, Fujitsu, Infosys and Accenture
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional IT Procurement experience as a compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified