City of London, London
£80000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
9 months ago
My FTSE100 World famous banking organisation is looking for a London based Supplier Manager to join a small team to manage contracts and relationships with suppliers post award. Whether it is governance, dispute resolution, renewals, cost saving or innovation, you'll need strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external.
- Management and governance of a selection of contracts and suppliers, predominantly focused on software, cloud, SaaS, end user computing and a/v.
- Interacting and becoming a key partner to contract owners and the sourcing team (pre contract) to align the strategic direction of the business.
- Reducing the complexity of contracts and lessening risk
- Working to segment new and existing suppliers
- Producing cost savings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Vendor and contract management experience (with spend of €100m+)
- Experience of stakeholder relationship management up to CxO level
- Excellent strategic agility, critical thinking, communication and influencing skills
- Familiarity with best practice vendor management frameworks (including performance management, relationship management, commercial management and risk management)
- Strong business planning skills, coupled with an ability to drive change
- Good understanding of Information Technology (including networks, voice, data and infrastructure)
- Team player, able to work in a virtual, global team in a matrix organisation
- Strong contract drafting skills
- Ability to identify problems, propose solutions and drive through to resolution
- A flexible approach to work, in order to account for multiple time zone
- Experience in commercial and relationship management of technology vendors (IT, Network/Telco, Software, Cloud) is desirable.
For a confidential conversation, please call Jack Williams on 01483 213316.