£40000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits Package
17 days ago
Senior Strategic Buyer - Cambridge (£50K)
An innovative manufacturing company, are looking to attract a Senior Strategic Buyer due to growth . You will need to be able to demonstrate the experience to manage the company's supply of products and services.
Role: Senior Strategic Buyer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
As the Senior Strategic Buyer, your responsibilities include devising and executing sourcing strategies for new programmes/sourcing strategies in support of major bids & tenders. This will be combined with developing strategies to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers and to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the Company can invest in growth and its people.
- Proven working experience as a Senior Buyer/Procurement Manager in an Engineering environment
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques (knowledge of industry supply chain preferred)
- Knowledge of managing complex commodities
- Experience of managing multi million pound contracts, with limited legal support
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- CIPS is desirable
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Strategic Buyer vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com