West London, London
£700 - £800 per day
SS - 13573_1573134149
3 months ago
Senior Project Lead, Commercial Analytics and Reporting, Commercial IT
Senior Project Lead required to drive and formulate the strategy, high level design and business case for Commercial Analytics and Reporting for a Global pharmaceutical company based in West London.
This role is a unique opportunity to define, across commercial, the future of analytics and reporting capabilities.
We will focus on one of our therapy areas from product launch and beyond and extrapolate to other therapy areas and respective brands.
You will also manage a Business Analyst who will define and document the business requirements.
This role will be addressing;
* Business processes or problems that need supporting now and strategically in the future
* Data Governance and definition of KPIs and Metrics across the TA
* TS / RSM Analytics & Reporting capabilities
* Marketing Analytics & Reporting capabilities
* Management Analytics & Reporting capabilities
- Strategic Business Partnering
- Project Approach, Plan and Quality Assurance
To be considered you must have;
- Experience in a similar role (ideally within the pharma/biotech/healthcare industry) with demonstrated applied IT/Business knowledge in the Commercial and Marketing operations function
- BS/BA degree in IT, CS, Business Process Management or related discipline or equivalent number of years of work experience.
- Experienced leader in defining and shaping projects with minimal direction
- Experienced in recovering and/or accelerating struggling programs
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
- Demonstrated relationship savvy in building effective trusted advisor relationships with SVP and Sr. Director level business partners and IT alike using effective relationship-building, negotiation, mediation and influencing skills.
- Business Process modelling techniques and methods.
- Ability to manage projects and resources.
- Ability to conduct value case, cost/benefit, fit-gap and pro/con analysis.
To discuss the Interim Senior Project Lead position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.