£50000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits
5 months ago
You will operate on an internal consultancy basis, providing procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions. You will have a broad sourcing knowledge covering key indirect categories such as Professional Services, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing, HR, FM and Property to name a few. You will deliver end to end sourcing projects, manage stakeholders through the end to end Procurement process, delivering cost savings and added value from the supply base. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to engage and influence a stakeholder community who have procuring goods and services on a direct basis historically.
Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the indirect sourcing team.
- Broad indirect Procurement experience
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced, international, organisation
- Ideally presents a degree of EMEA or global sourcing experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS