Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance
15 days ago
Senior Procurement Manager - up to £60k per annum with a generous car allowance - remote working
An exceptional opportunity to work for a shared service centre that provides support for a Public Sector organisation. This is a market leading organisation that provide high quality services all over the country. They are passionate, innovative and driven and look for similar qualities in anyone wishing to be a part of their team.
As the Senior Procurement Manager within the Estates Category, you will lead and support a team and manage complex framework agreements.
- Manage a portfolio of Framework agreements
- Develop short and long-term category strategies and work closely with stakeholders to influence procurement choice as well as retain the powerful image that procurement has built
- Negotiate on relevant framework agreements with the supplier base
- Team management, mentoring and supporting staff
- Keeping knowledge up to date and keeping abreast of upcoming marketplace changes.
You need to have:
- Procurement working knowledge within the Estates and Facilities category
- Public Sector procurement experience
- EU, Public Contracts Regulations (PCR) knowledge
- Strong academic profile - as a minimum, a Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT or Procurement & Supply Chain. Higher qualifications (Master's or PhD) and relevant accreditation's such as MCIPS and IACCM are highly desirable.
Please contact me as soon as you can to discuss this role in more detail: 01483 213302 or email@example.com