£75000 - £90000 per annum + + package
5 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager - Civils
Circa £90k plus Package (Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Commuting Costs)
Based in Central London
Looking to work for the UKs leading Construction and Civil Engineering organisation on landmark civil projects in the heart of London?
The Head of Procurement is looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager to assist with the management of multi-complex packages, NEC subcontracts and lead procurement schedules for a £500m civil project across Central London.
As Senior Procurement Manager certain duties you will be required to undertake include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the procurement of subcontracts, consultancies, materials supply, equipment and any other associated services the civils project.
- Produce and manage the procurement schedule.
- Liaise with the Engineering and Technical Engineering teams on specification and technical matters.
- Negotiate and place contracts in liaison with the Commercial Manager, Construction Manager and or Project Manager.
- Identify procurement risks and develop long term relationships with strategically important Providers.
This opportunity will play a key role in the ongoing success across a number of high profile projects and ideally you will currently be working within a Construction/Civils or main contractor environment. This is an exciting period of growth and change within the market leader, and this position will offer a number of long term challenges coupled with career development and internal progression.
- MCIPS/Degree Qualified
- NEC3 contract experience
- Strong track record of delivering savings
If this sounds of interest and you match the criteria, please either apply for this advert or get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org