£50000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager
The job holder with operate in the capacity of a Procurement business partner. This organisation is an independent regulatory sitting in a newly refurbished building in the heart of central London.
The jobholder will lead, advise and coordinate the procurement process within a regulated environment. As well as influencing and embedding the category planning and supplier management you will lead the decision making to generate value. There will be of course a level of complexity required for this role in adhering to frameworks as well as working off own initiative.
Knowledge and Expertise/What I need to know
- MCIPS qualified or relevant equivalent supply-chain experience/ qualification
- Broad category expertise (focus on services rather than goods) across both the Public and/ or Private Sector
- Good experience of successfully conducting a range of dialogues / negotiations across a variety of categories. Knows how to adapt/flex tactics during a negotiation.
- Sound understanding of Category Management in theory and practice.
- In depth experience of working across departmental &/or organisational boundaries in leading strategic sourcing teams / projects.
- Experience and passion of supporting change in a corporate environment and with individuals. Including the knowledge how to pass on procurement know-how to teams from a non-procurement background. Â
- Recognise and understand the role of e-sourcing tools in supporting an efficient approach to managing the sourcing process. Can use e-procurement tools to support the sourcing process (if appropriate).
- Highly developed influencing and persuading skills supported through good communication skills internally and externally. High level of diplomacy, tact and assertiveness. High stakeholder management skills
Apply now to find out more.