£75000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Our client, a market leading global Financial Services organisation, undertaking significant corporate transformation, seeks to recruit a Senior Manager to lead the Procurement Analytics team. The jobholder will be responsible for the Procurement Performance & Reporting infrastructure. This is an exciting time to join an organisation in the midst of a ground breaking Procurement change programme underpinned by significant investment in the process, systems, risk and compliance infrastructure.
The jobholder will be responsible for owning the Procurement Performance & Reporting infrastructure including policy, process, tools & systems. The jobholder will act as the key interface into the Finance function ensuring that 'savings' are signed off by the CFO and appropriately recorded by Finance. This is a highly analytical role, suitable for an experienced Procurement Analyst, who demonstrates excellent stakeholder engagement skills, coupled with a highly analytical nature and a track record of developing reporting processes and infrastructure. The jobholder will have demonstrable experience of delivering MI and Reports to Board Level stakeholders.
- Accountable for developing the process and methodology for the procurement savings and performance reporting pipeline
- Accountable for enabling Finance to validate and embed savings pipeline first time and in full
- Accountable for tracking and reporting cost savings performance
- Experience of developing Dashboards and MI reporting tools for conducting spend analytics and demonstrating Procurement savings and performance
- Ability to provide guidance and coaching across the procurement community in relation to advanced supplier proposal analysis and cost modeling
- Demonstrable experience of developing Procurement analytics and reporting tools in a 'Blue-Chip' or Consultancy environment
- Given the extensive Finance exposure, our client is interested in applicants presenting an additional accountancy Qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
- First Class stakeholder influencing skills, with evidence of owning FD or CFO relationships.
- Knowledge of SAP and ideally SRM v5 or v7
- Ideally Degree qualified