City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
11 months ago
Senior Procurement Analyst - £70K
Our client, a global Technology organisation, undertaking significant corporate transformation, seeks to recruit a Senior Manager to lead the Procurement Analytics team. The jobholder will be responsible for the Procurement Performance & Reporting infrastructure. This is an exciting time to join an organisation in the midst of a ground breaking Procurement change programme underpinned by significant investment in the process, systems, risk and compliance infrastructure.
The jobholder will be responsible for owning the Procurement Performance & Reporting infrastructure including policy, process, tools & systems. Given the environment is relatively "Greenfield", there is also a lot of work to be done around streamlining best-practice approaches to procurement governance and compliance across the organisation. This is a highly analytical role, suitable for an experienced Procurement Analyst, who demonstrates excellent stakeholder engagement skills, coupled with a highly analytical nature and a track record of developing reporting processes and infrastructure. The jobholder will have demonstrable experience of delivering MI and Reports to Board Level stakeholders.
- Accountable for developing the process and methodology for the procurement savings and performance reporting pipeline
- Accountable for enabling Finance to validate and embed savings pipeline first time and in full
- Accountable for tracking and reporting cost savings performance
- Experience of developing Dashboards and MI reporting tools for conducting spend analytics and demonstrating Procurement savings and performance
- Ability to provide guidance and coaching across the procurement community in relation to advanced supplier proposal analysis and cost modelling
- Demonstrable experience of developing Procurement analytics and reporting tools in a 'Blue-Chip' or Consultancy environment
- Experience of working in a "Greenfield" procurement environment (with lack of procurement process/policy etc).
- First Class stakeholder influencing skills, with evidence of owning FD or CFO relationships.
- Knowledge of SAP (P2P) and/or Curtis Fitch (e-sourcing) systems is preferred.
- Ideally Degree qualified