£400 - £500 per day
8 months ago
Excellent opportunity with a key client of 1st Executive, a leading British FTSE100 multinational manufacturing organisation, who are seeking a Business Intelligence implementation Project Manager to assist with exciting transformation undergoing in the organisation.
This position will suit any IT Project Manager who is experienced with manging projects that were implementing BI and is trained and used to working to Agile methodology. Experience working in global, blue-chip organisations is also useful for this position.
- To support key project sponsors/stakeholders from an IT project management position, across various business inteligence projects and initiatives.
- Implement a pricing optimisation project and global cost visibility project.
- Gather and agree on project objectives and requirements
- Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
- Develop the Scope and Project Plan
- Define and agree on project team structure and composition
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
- Ensure the defined quality standards are met
- Ensure timely and effective communication and reporting to team members and stakeholders
- Track activities and project progress
- Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors' services
- Manage project scope, budget and forecast
- Perform project closure activities
- Support the organization on Continuous Improvement opportunities and best practices development
- Agile trained
- Business Intelligence project implementation experience
- Finance project experience background is favoured but not required.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience, across various business industries and technologies
- PM certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP) highly desirable
- Knowledge of project planning, implementation & management gained through experience using
- formal project planning tools and recognized project management methodology
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders
- and securing their engagement to deliver change
- Knowledge of change management and workforce & business re-design
- Knowledge of developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience of influencing staff at all levels to ensure that all members of the team including users
- and stakeholders own assigned tasks and project objectives
- Experience of working across organizational boundaries to achieve results
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff of all disciplines to promote and develop service
- improvement projects
- Experience in business case development and RFP development process
If this is a position that is of interest for you, and you would like to find out more, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.