East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£450 - £600 per day
2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Data Architect to join an extremely successful, British multinational manufacturing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent experience, as well as adding a world famous brand to your CV.
If you are a Data Architect who has strong experience with enterprise data modelling tools, and atleast 3 years experience modelling and governing across fast moving projects, then this could be a great position for you.
- Using data modelling tools to create data housing across multiple projects.
- Create glossaries/taxonomies for the business.
- Acting as an advisor to project BA's and providing key data modelling knowledge.
- Use of enterprise data modelling tools (Idera Data Architect, Erwin…. expert level.)
- 3-5 years' experience of modelling and governing across fast moving multiple projects while always controlling the enterprise wide structure.
- Experience in creating business wide glossaries / taxonomies.
- Ability to take charge and own the enterprise data model while acting as advisor to all project BA's and assisting with specifications.
- Great communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in extremely fast-moving environment with multiple demands from competing projects.
If you think this role would be good for you and you want to find out more, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.