West Midlands, England
£47450 - £60000 per annum + 15% Flex Fund
13 days ago
Senior Contracts Manager - £60,000 + Flex Fund
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join one of the most pioneering civil construction projects in the UK right now.
The role will require you to be responsible for the management of contracts in excess of £100MM per year, focusing on the high demand for professional services staff required for the project. As such, it is important that you have managed large, complex contracts ideally within the Utilities / Construction sectors.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate experience working with NEC3 PSC option contracts.
- Accurately forecast future costs.
- Challenge suppliers on their cost forecasts.
- Negotiate key contracts to achieve a win-win situation for both the organisation and its suppliers.
- Demonstrate strong ethics and compliance in line with corporate values.
- Be flexible, adapting to workloads as required.
- Degree in either Business Management or Law.
- CIPS / RICS qualified.
To apply for this application, please submit your CV or contact email@example.com including your CV within the email.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!