Worthing, West Sussex
£65000 - £74000 per annum + + 4.5 car allowance
about 2 months ago
Do you want to Join a company that Champion diversity?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Contracts & Supplier Manager to join a private utility company who understand the importance of people.
- facilitate and coordinate SRM activities - SRM cross-functional and requires commercial, technical and interpersonal skills - communication, listening, influencing, managing change
- defining the SRM governance model/framework - face-off model connecting the organisations personnel (engineering, procurement, operations etc), with supplier counterparts. Defining and setting cadence of operational and strategic planningand review meetings
- Setting out escalation procedures to ensure resolution of tension, problems or conflicts before they fester/taint the relationships.
- analysis of activities to engage in with each supplier - how to pinpoint opportunities for joint improvement and being the agent for change to ensure Organisation /supply chain deliver on these
- monitoring performance and identifying areas for improvement - balanced scorecards which have a mix of quantitative and qualitative measures - quite distinct about SLAs in contracts. This about the ability to measure all key partners who might be delivering very different things and therefore have very different SLAs. Measures which could be applied to all strategic partners
- defining and setting joint activities which might include;
- Supplier summits (bringing together strategic suppliers to share the company's strategy, provide feedback on its strategic supplier relationship management program, solicit feedback etc,
- Executive-to-executive meetings
- Strategic business planning meetings
- Supplier awards programme
- Strong negotiater
- Problem Solving / Analytical skills
- be able to Influence at all levels.
- People Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Operational and Strategic planning.
You will be joining an organisation who are proactive in helping save the environment.