Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£200 - £300 per annum
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity with leading British multinational manufacturing organisation has arisen, who are seeking an interim Senior Commercial Finance Accountant to join them. This is an excellent opportunity for any accountants at least 3 years into their career post-qualification. This is a 6-month contract with a highly competitive day rate.
Supporting the UK Commercial Business as part of the Financial Operations Function, the UK Senior Commercial Finance Accountant will work alongside the Commercial Financial Analyst to support the Commercial business through the provision of timely, high quality, accurate, transactional finance information.
- Provision of high-quality financial information to the UKI Commercial Business;
- Responsible for delivery of the timely, accurate and well controlled period end close, forecasting and budget submissions of the UKI Commercial Business;
- Working closely with GBS Collections to manage the AR ledger and reduce DSO;
- Working closely with UK Ops Director to manage inventory (including consignment Inventory);
- Ensure robust Financial Control over the UKI SAP System - Compliance with SOX and MAPS;
- Help to drive process improvements across the Finance Operations team, including supporting the development of talent across the broader team.
Required Skills/experience / COMPETENCIES:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3.5 Years solid post-qualification experience
- Strong Analytical Skills and Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in the use of HFM, SAP, MS Office (including Advanced Excel Skills)
- Experience of COGNOS beneficial
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders, especially in the UKI Commercial Business.
- Self-motivated and committed - An individual who is motivated and proactive, who is able to work using their own initiative and is committed to producing high quality results.
- Willingness/ability to travel regularly between the UKI locations. (c25% of time)
- Strong understanding of the UK Commercial Business would be an advantage
If this position is of interest, and you would like to find out more, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.