£75000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
7 months ago
Senior Category Manager - £100K
A FTSE 250 telecoms business are seeking a Senior Category Manager - £100K, to join them in London in a newly-created role.
- A brand-new role created to fit the right candidate - you will have the scope to define your own position within the business and have a significant long-term impact on the organisation.
- Will have responsibility for developing your own category strategies, negotiating directly with suppliers, and SRM.
- Reporting into the Procurement Director, you will engage with and guide key stakeholders across the business, taking on projects across a wide variety of categories.
- Experienced working across the full procurement lifecycle, from developing strategy through to hands-on negotiations and SRM.
- Confident and experienced engaging with senior stakeholders on a technical level - this role with require a certain gravitas and the ability to form long-standing relationships.
- Ideally, degree and / or MCIPS qualified.
To find out more about my client and determine if this role is a good fit please apply here, or reach out to me directly to arrange a call at firstname.lastname@example.org